Topic: Is New Zealand Setting the Example for the U.S. to Follow?
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Industry News Edition and we're talking about the downfall of the NRA, a lawsuit against a gun manufacturer, and how the ATF apparently gets to change the rules on a whim. Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these important stories!
SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced on Tuesday, June 18, 2019!
- This week's prize…a TW-350 Tactical Flashlight!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- July Heat – Save on our ConcealedCarry.com Peel and Stick Targets! – www.concealedcarry.com/julyheat
- ConcealedCarry.com's Instructor Network – Class.ConcealedCarry.com
- Hawaii: Governor Ige Signs Anti-Gun Legislation
- South Dakota: Constitutional/Permitless Carry Law Goes into Effect Today
- California: Lead Free Ammunition Required for All Hunting as of July 1
- California: Ammunition Background Check Takes Effect July 1
- Washington: I-1639 To Go Into Effect July 1
- Walmart will stop gun sales in New Mexico over background check laws: report
- NZ Police Association supports next phase of gun law reform
- It’s Wayne’s World Now at the NRA
- ATF Rescinds Prior Methods To Measure A Firearm’s Overall Length w/ Brace
- New Jersey’s New “Smart Gun” Law Is A Disaster In The Making
- Former NYPD Officer Sues Gunmaker Over Faulty Handguns
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.