Topic: Interview with Top Shot Season 4 Winner Chris Cheng
We sit down with self-taught amateur and season 4 winner of History Channel's Top Shot and now professional shooter sponsored by Bass Pro Shops…Chris Cheng! Chris goes over how he started in the shooting sports, what inspired him to take it to the next level, what it was like competing with the kind of stress one experiences in a competition like Top Shot, all while making all kinds of relevant connections to what it means for everyday gun owners and CCWers. Trust me, you don't wanna miss this interview!
- NSSF “Target Shooting 101” playlist: https://www.youtube.com/
playlist?list= PLflj6x1a7no6AhutnXaRCtFOJwuwL n3bD
- Shooting Sports Fantasy Camp: http://shootingsportsfantasycamp.com/
- Chris's Website
- Chris Cheng is also going to be our special guest for this month's Guardian Nation Live Broadcast…don't miss it on February 16th, 2017 at 7:00 pm MST. But you've got to be a part of Guardian Nation to participate, so check it out below!
- Today’s episode is brought to you by Guardian Nation. Forget all the other things that we are constantly telling you about Guardian Nation. If you need one really easy, no brainer reason to join Guardian Nation it would be the quarterly box. Every 3 months, we ship each member a box of tactical gear that is worth at minimum the exact cost of 3 months of membership. So all of your membership dues are essentially returned to you each quarter in gear. Check it out at www.guardiannation.com.
Pick of the Week
- Jacob – Walkers Razor XV with Bluetooth
- Riley – 5.11 Defender Flex Pants
- Chris – SiRT since it's my primary training tool. https://nextleveltraining.com. Listeners can get 15% off using my code “TS4”
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.