Topic: Victim Charged With Homicide
Jacob and Matthew together to cover DGU news stories from around the nation. One startling one where a serious misstep causes the victim of the crime to be charged with homicide for their attempt to defend themselves.
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- CCW SAFE www.ccwsafe.com Use coupon code CCPODCAST
- GN Conference – www.GuardianConference.com sponsored in part by XS Sights
- UPDATE: Clays Mill father shot, killed after 12-year-old son mistakes him for intruder
- Man killed after breaking into car, suspect charged with murder
- Caddo County Homeowner Involved In Shootout With Home Invasion Suspects
- The victim in attempted carjacking shoots 14-year-old suspect, Philly police say
- Beverly man, 69, with concealed carry license, shoots at 3 would-be robbers, injuring 1, cops say
- California resident disarms, shoots and kills robbery suspect during home invasion, police say
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.