Topic: The Polymer80 Fiasco
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster bring to you our monthly legislative news updates. We're going to share some good things happening in Ohio, less good things in Virginia, and how some people are getting creative using Obama-era finance laws to help shore up financial institution protections for gun-related businesses. Plus we'll break down the Polymer80 raid situation and what that might mean.
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Ready Up Gear LaserDot Trainer – https://readyupgear.com/product/laserdot-trainer-ammunition-cartridge-insert/
- Legal Boundaries By State Book – https://www.concealedcarry.com/gunlawbook/
- VA legislation to require in-person training for concealed carry handgun permits starting Jan. 1
- Will Ohio get a ‘stand your ground’ gun law? (votes today at 3:00PM EST)
- Ohio: “Duty to Inform” Legislation Scheduled for Senate Committee Hearing (3rd Hearing today 3:00PM EST)
- Proposed Banking Rule Change Would Upend Oppressive ‘Operation Chokepoint' Tactics
- C.D.C. Call for Data on Vaccine Recipients Raises Alarm Over Privacy (Cuomo uses same arguments we cite against gun registry)
- Stamps.com & Authorize.net Rat-Out Polymer80’s Customers, ATF Raid Reason ~ VIDEO
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.