Episode 270: Walk The Talk America – Mental Health and Guns With Michael Sodini
Topic: Walk The Talk America – Mental Health and Guns With Michael Sodini
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today Riley interviews Michael Sodini founder of Walk the Talk America, a non-profit organization dedicated to making positive change in relation to mental health, and firearm awareness. We will talk about what we as a firearms industry and community can do to tackle these issues and be part of the solution and not the problem. Michael is also the President of Eagle Imports responsible for distributing brands like Bersa, Grand Power, Metro Arms, and Avidity Arms.
PLAY above to listen to this incredible episode!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation – Join the most exciting membership program for gun owners and self-defense-minded individuals to take advantage of all the many benefits: boxes filled with awesome gun and training gear sent out each quarter, ammo discounts from AmmoSupplyWarehouse.com, special members-only training content and events, and much more! Join today at www.guardiannation.com
CHECK OUT THE NEW CONCEALED CARRY APP!!! – www.concealedcarry.com/mobileapp
- Walk The Talk America – www.wtta.org
- Mental Health America – www.mentalhealthamerica.net
- Eagle Imports Inc. – www.eagleimports.com
Watch on Facebook
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment