In this episode we talk about leading with your eyes and how this is an important skill in learning to transition between multiple targets.
- Utah restaurant staff to stop open-carrying guns after move
- Lawsuit Challenging California Carry Ban
- Florida Students Robbed at Gunpoint on Gun Free Campus
- Massachusetts reveals guns that are not assault weapons “Yet”
- Nevada Governor & Attorney General Join Opposition to Background Check Expansion
- 80 Year Old Armed Store Owner Scares Robber Away
- 2 for 1: Citizen Shoots Attempted Killer and Saves Woman
- Learning more about: Expansion of Background Checks
Today’s episode is featuring our Dynamic Reciprocity Map Builder. This is the only tool on the internet that allows you to input your combination of resident, non-resident, basic AND enhanced permits and get a single map that shows your unique reciprocity across America. The latest update specifically allows you to indicate enhanced vs basic permits from states that have both. Access and use this tool on our website at www.concealedcarry.com/maps or via our free mobile app: Search Concealed Carry Gun Tools on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here. Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.