Topic: CCWer Stops Violent Attack in Yet Another Walmart Parking Lot
Today's news stories include some court rulings from Florida about Doctors asking about your guns, more opposition to California's new rules, bad news for SIG Sauer, and some great justified stories including another incident in a Walmart Parking Lot.
- Opposition to California's Gun Restriction Grows
- Florida Doctors May Discuss Guns With Patients, Court Rules
- Senate votes to repeal Obama’s ban on gun sales for certain Social Security recipients
- Jury Acquits Man in Gun Silencer Charge
- Texas Considers Allowing EMTs to Conceal Carry
- UPDATE: Man shoots, kills another in apparent self-defense, police say
- Man Shot After Homeowners Found Him in Their House
- Concealed Carrier Stops Stabbing At Topeka Walmart
Training Tip: Lube Your Handgun
Today’s episode is brought to you by Guardian Nation. Forget all the other things that we are constantly telling you about Guardian Nation. If you need one really easy, no brainer reason to join Guardian Nation it would be the quarterly box. Every 3 months, we ship each member a box of tactical gear that is worth at minimum the exact cost of 3 months of membership. So all of your membership dues are essentially returned to you each quarter in gear. Check it out by clicking here: Guardian Nation
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.