Topic: Legislative Updates – Constitutional Carry is Dead For This State
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster discuss the recent Legislative News from around the US including stories about how one state's governor recently vetoed Constitutional Carry legislation. Meanwhile, Constitutional Carry has a chance in another US state, and we need to help support its passage.
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
–Elite Survival Systems – https://www.elitesurvival.com
–CCW Safe – https://www.ccwsafe.com
- Anti-Gun Provisions Dropped from House-Passed NDAA
- Trump Administration Publishes Historic Rulemaking to Modernize America’s Firearm Export Regim
- Bump stock ban affirmed after US appeals court splits
- Gov. Gavin Newsom’s Proposal to Allow Private Citizens Sue Gun Manufacturers Violates Federal Law
- Ohio Closer Than Ever to Constitutional Carry
- Boulder Colorado Finally Surrenders Appeal Of Assault Weapon And Magazine Loss
- Governor Wolf Vetoes Legislation to Allow Unvetted Concealed Carry
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.