Getting caught up on news stories today with four different justified stories. An update on the crime in Brazil at the Olympics and some interesting ideas about what a Clinton Presidency would mean for gun owners.
- Study: Concealed Permits Surge 215% Under Obama
- Arizona State Legislature Passes Concealed Carry Expansion
- Lowcountry gun shop speaks out on improper firearm sales
- Study: the Vast Majority of Gun Crime Isn’t Committed by Lawful Gun Owners
- Ryan Lochte, 3 other US swimmers robbed in Rio
- Preparing for a President Clinton
- If You Don’t Yet Own An AR-15 To Defend Your Family From Violent Rioters, You’re Wrong
- Firearm Access is a Risk Factor for Suicide
- Delivery Driver with Concealed Carry Permit Foils North Lubbock Robbery
- Homeowner Holds Burglar At Gunpoint Until Police Arrive
- Officials: Resident shoots knife-wielding intruder in Norwalk
- Woman who shot, killed armed robbery suspect in Glendale says she had to protect herself
Today’s episode is featuring our very guide and course “Getting the home gun ready.” This simple program is designed to teach any gun owner the fundamental principles and techniques to store firearms at the home so as to make them both tactically available and safe from intruders and small hands. It is available in our online store. Click here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here. Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.