Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – A Wild Month?
Today Riley Bowman and Jacob Paulsen join forces to talk about a wild month of justified save instances. It ranges from disabled women defending their home against burglars to a CCWer stopping a potential mass killing event to concealed carriers assisting police successfully and one, unfortunately, unsuccessfully. Many lessons are about to be learned, so be sure to tune in!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Man Killed Trying to Help Police
- Suspected Gang Members Snatched by Citizens
- Concealed-carry holder — wounded by gunfire — shoots 16-year-old gunman in West Side attempted robbery
- Dating App Gets Man Shot
- Gunman robs 2 stores, carjacks driver, then gets shot at by concealed carry holder — all within 15 minutes
- Armed Neighbors Stop Teen Crime Spree
- CCWer Shoots and Stops Woman Who Opened Fire At Tulsa Shopping Area
- Armed Disabled Woman Defends Home
- CCW Safe – The ONLY self-defense coverage that has successfully defended a client in a Murder 1 trial! – www.ccwsafe.com
- Mountain Man Medical: The highest quality trauma kits at the lowest price possible: Best Trauma Kits
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.