Topic: Industry News – What About Lead Exposure??
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Industry News Edition and we're talking about silencers being on the chopping block, how the myth of Australian-style gun control prevents mass shootings has just been busted, and also about the importance of having a discussion about lead exposure from shooting. Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these important stories!
SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced on Tuesday, June 18, 2019!
- This week's prize…a TW-350 Tactical Flashlight!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- ConcealedCarry.com's Instructor Network – Class.ConcealedCarry.com
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- No Case This Week!
- Firearms industry girds for fight over silencers
- More awareness needed about lead exposure from firearms, researchers say
- Why Salesforce’s Gun Restrictions Change The Game For Many Gun Sellers
- Americans mock Australian gun laws after deadly Darwin mass shooting
- Record NICS Background Checks for May, 2019 – It just Keeps Growing!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.