Your Training Tracker and Firearm Library
A common request we get from our advanced students is how they can best log their training and firearms. This is the reason we created a training tracking tool and firearm library. Sound weird? Here are some reasons why our students ask for this:
- Following a firearm related incident, your attorney can leverage documentation of your training to demonstrate that you take your firearm ownership and use seriously. This is a common practice by legal professionals to fight against accusations of recklessness or negligence on your part.
- Recording your training allows you to document your own improvement and identify the key techniques you need to work on and master.
- Keeping an inventory of your firearms allows you to prove ownership in the case of fire, theft, or other loss. Insurance companies won't lightly take your word for it. You have to prove it.
There is no cost involved with using our training tracker or firearm library tools. Here are some of the core features:
- Our Training Tracker and Firearm Library is 100% secure. You must login with username and password to access the information.
A quick snapshot of your training including:
- Days since you last trained
- Total rounds fired
Firearm Library: Keep a log of all the weapons you own. If your weapons are lost or stolen, you will have quick access to weapon information for police and insurance reports. We realize that a lot of our users will think this is a little too “big brother” like… no problem. You can input nicknames only for the weapons your train with.
- Weapon nickname (Required)
- Make & model (Optional)
- Caliber (Optional)
- Serial number (Optional)
- Up to 5 photos (Optional)
Training Log: Keep a log of each time you train with your firearm.
- Which Firearm (select from library)
- Ammo type
- Target type
- Time Spent (in minutes)
- Weather Conditions
- Live Fire or Simulated Training
- Notes – Put anything you want in here.
- Up to 5 photos
Mobile Enabled: You can access edit and add to your training or firearm log from your mobile device or your desktop computer. All features are mobile friendly including attaching images.
Get started today. Login (or register if you don't already have a free account) and visit your profile page. Like always feel free to reach out with questions or feedback!
Just refund my money please
Bobby, can you clarify what you purchased? I have no record of any transaction based on your email address. Feel free to call us at 3035621662 or email us at support @ concealedcarry.com for additional support.
I can’t seem to find this training tracker on the website at my profile page.
Rich, this article is a little outdated. Currently the only place to access this training tracker is via our mobile app.
Where is the app located? It keeps track of your firing range time