The #1 guide for understanding your state’s requirements when using force to protect yourself
An easy to understand, entertaining and informative read that thoroughly covers the law in all 50 states
- Clearly explains not just the statutes but how the courts apply them
- Corrects the myths that get people in trouble
- Received 5-star Amazon rating and praise from many self defense legends
- Includes interesting, if sometimes heart-wrenching, true-life examples
What You Will Learn
- How to develop a practical self defense strategy that is both effective and legal
- The nuances of your state’s laws and how to stay well within their requirements
- How to win against prejudicial witnesses and a biased media
- What to say to the 911 operator, first responders, and others
- How to make fast, effective, legally sound decisions confidently during life-and-death situations
Is this book for you?
This book isn’t for everyone.
If you’re a criminal looking to get away with murder, look somewhere else. This book isn’t a ‘get out of jail free’ card.
And if you’re the kind of person who thinks you can just hire a lawyer after the fact and he’ll bend the law to fit your use-of-force actions, this book probably won’t help you. (Pro-tip: your lawyer doesn’t have a time machine, he’s stuck with the facts you give him.)
It’s also not for those who merely rely on the police to keep them safe at all times. This is a book intended for people determined to defend themselves and their families, while minimizing the chances that their defensive use of force will end up with them in prison.
But if you understand the responsibility you have to protect yourself and your loved ones, if you work to ensure their safety by preparing for the worst, and if you refuse to be a victim of this world, this book is for you. It will prepare you to better protect your life in the physical battle as well as your liberty and wealth in the legal battle that follows. Our mission is to provide you with an actionable understanding of the law of self-defense so that you can make better informed and more confident decisions in the fight for your life.