Learn Basic Firearm Handling & Safety Online
Without Leaving Your Living Room
PLUS, you get tons of extras and bonuses that you would never find at a typical basic firearm class that will help keep you and your family safe and prepared!
- Are you a beginner who is looking for the most important safety and handling instruction?
- Do you need a refresher on core firearm handling skills and safety?
- Would you benefit from a comprehensive overview of concealed carry and self-defense laws?
- Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
If You Said YES to Any of These Questions, I Have a Solution That Will Turn This Around For You
Our Online Concealed Carry Fundamentals Class will give you all the core instruction you need to get started.
Taking a class at the Range
Isn’t For Everyone
There is no skill in life that isn't easier to learn in person than via an online video; however, research has also shown that online learning is superior in many ways.
With an online class, you can pause, rewind, and rewatch the content as often and as frequently as you like. You can also consume the content alongside loved ones at your convenience.
A well-rounded American gun owner combines in-person training with online training to maximize their education and deepen their skills and understanding while staying within a budget and without spending endless weekends on the range exhausting, expensive ammunition.
Plus, this course is proven and tested. It fills in so many of the gaps in the majority of local “CCW” classes taught in this country.
Meet Your Instructor Jacob S. Paulsen
I am the founder of ConcealedCarry.com, today’s fastest-growing firearm instruction company in the United States. As of this writing, we are delivering in-person firearm instruction in 21 US states, teaching thousands of new Americans each year about firearm safety, handling, proficiency, and legal concerns.
Here are some of the benefits:
- You will get 100% of the instruction right here on your computer via video
- The teaching will come from me, a certified instructor who has taught this class to thousands of people in person
- You will learn critical firearm handling and concealed carry basics & laws
You will have permanent access to watch this training content as often and as much as you wish
Here Are Some of the Topics We Will Cover in This Course
- Handguns & Ammunition Basics like the differences between revolvers and semi-automatic handguns
- The anatomy of a bullet and round, as well as the difference between full metal jackets & hollow points
- The basics of reloading your ammunition
- Considerations in selecting a weapon to purchase and carry concealed
- Safety Fundamentals and the Primary Safety Rules
- How to Properly inspect a weapon and unload it
- Children and Firearm Safety
- Proper Safety Gear & Firearm Storage
- Dealing with Public Gun Ranges & Stores
- Basic Handling, including proper firearm grip and stances
- Recognizing and clearing common malfunctions
- Concealed Carry fundamentals, techniques, & holsters
- Concealed Carry Apparel & Lifestyle
- Understanding Private Property Rights and Gun-Free Zones
- Traveling – State Laws / Airplanes
- Firearm and CCW Reciprocity
- Dealing with Traffic Stops & Other Confrontations with Law Enforcement
- How to maximize ongoing training & practice
- How Often Should You Train?
- How to train using lower caliber or laser training weapons
- Tips for Range Training for Self Defense
- How to master a defensive mindset
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- How Gun Laws are Passed
- How Court Precedents dictate and interpret the law
- Open Carry Legal Overview
- Federal Property Restrictions
- Citizen’s Arrest Overview
- When You Can legally Use Deadly Force
- Shooting Aftermath
- Legal & Civil Liability
- Buying & Selling Firearms, Ammunition, & Accessories
- Industry Organizations & Resources
Plus, you will receive a coupon pack valued at over $195 to save on various essential products in our online store when you buy this course.
PLEASE READ THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is this online course exactly?
This course is an introductory firearm course covering core firearm operation, safety, maintenance, and laws designed for anyone getting started with handgun ownership.
Can I take this class and apply for a concealed carry permit??
Probably not without taking a local course. Most states require you to take an in-person training course to qualify for your local state permit. Our online course wouldn't qualify. It is worth clarifying that before 2021 this class did qualify students to apply for a Virginia non-resident permit, but the law changed on January 1st, 2021.
What If I already have a permit?
Well, we still think you would find the course content valuable. Most of our students report that our online course is more comprehensive, fills in gaps their other class didn't, and is extremely valuable as a refresher.
PLUS Receive These Free Bonuses:
Coupon Pack Worth $185
When you sign up for this class today, you will immediately receive a coupon pack valued at $185. Coupons provide discounts up to $25 on various industry-proven products that you will probably need anyway. Products include Gun law books and videos, training pistols, holsters, gun cleaning products, gun safes and cases, training tools, hearing protection, and more.
It All Sounds Amazing, Right? How Much Will It Cost…
Consider that spending time on the range with me costs about $350 per hour.
Your average concealed carry in-person class costs appx $200.
I’m not going to charge anywhere near that amount. Today I’m pleased to offer this online-only course, including the free bonuses for the low cost of $39.
Seriously it would cost you more than that just in ammunition to take most in-person concealed carry classes.
Now Only $39
Why Such a low price? Because I want the maximum number of people possible to take this class and get this training. In addition, we offer a lot of other online training, and I’m confident that after you see the value in this course, you will want to continue your education with me and my team.
*The “Concealed Carry Fundamentals” Course is Included At No Cost As A Part of Guardian Nation Membership. If Interested Click Here. Existing Members, Find This Course In The Member's Area.
Here are actual testimonials from my students:
The USA CCW & Firearm training was excellent! I am a traveling Evangelist and couldn’t find the time to take a CCW class. Every time I was home no one would be offering the class, and while I was gone, then they would have class after class. My father heard about taking the CCW class online so I looked into it. After shopping around for a while I found that this offered the best bang for the buck. The classes were easy and I could work on them around things I had to do. I highly recommend taking this class….. you won’t regret it!” -Adam Walz
Professionally presented class with many good points addressed. There’s no substitute for good judgement and safety and Jacob presents that very well in his class without beating you over the head with it. This is an excellent class that is informative for beginners as well as the advanced, don’t hesitate taking this class it’s worth your time. – C.S.
I feel Jacob gave a very polished, concise and professional class that I would and indeed have recommended to friends and family. – Andrew J.
Jacob is an excellent instructor since he loves this subject and is very knowledgeable. He is a clear and concise speaker, and always asks if there are questions. – M. Albers
Just PERFECT..!! Jacob is awesome his class is really complete, answer for every single question,of course ill be back…Thank you guys! – Robert Carillo
Great class! Very informative and educational. Jacob knows a lot about CCW and had very helpful information to share. He’s a great presenter and made the class entertaining. Pleasantly surprised and would recommend anyone to take this class from Jacob. – Lisa B.
Class was informative and flew bye. I have Hunted and owned firearms for the past 41 years and still got schooled. Good Job!!! – Andy S.
Very good course. Well taught by Jacob Paulsen. I am retired military and a competitive shooter who learned a lot from the class, which was required to renew my CCW permit. – Jim B.
Myself and my wife took Jacob’s class yesterday. I must say Jacob has it all together, has an outstanding knowledge of firearms and presents it to you in a very professional manner. When you have finished the class you come away a with new knowledge of firearms and CCW. Would recommend this class to everyone. – Jim G.
I was very pleased with the class and the professionalism shown by Jacob Paulsen. I took the class yesterday with my girlfriend. We are both fairly new to the gun world so we appreciated the pace of the class and came away with many topics for us to discuss together. I also enjoyed the fact that the class never became political or a soapbox for anyone to preach any social message. It was everything we needed and nothing we did not. Thanks. – Michael B.
This class was very informative and is highly recommended for anyone interested in obtaining their CCW. Jacob has a friendly demeanor, great presentation style, and offers the information in an easy to follow manner. – Steven G.
Jacob S. Paulsen