Our most compact, half size First Aid Kit empowering First Responders with the most requested point-of-wounding equipment in the smallest cube space possible
The M-FAK, North American Rescue's Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. At half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform, the M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in our product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with the critical medical equipment most requested by First Responders operating in the line of duty. Treatment pack out options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze and Advanced versions.
The M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon bag opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The bag’s exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to your duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically and horizontally
- Treatment pack out options include Basic, Basic with Combat Gauze and Advanced versions
- Half the size of our popular T.O.R.K. platform