Tens of Thousands of Americans are Carrying A Concealed Gun Today
Why Not You?
All 50 states have a concealed carry program by which citizens can carry a concealed handgun for self-defense.
If you are exploring firearms for self-defense you need to familiarize yourself with the laws that surround and control concealed carry permits. Concealed carry is the allowance that everyday citizens can carry a concealed handgun for self-defense. Why?
- The odds of being the victim of a home invasion this year are 1 in 128.5
- The odds of being the victim of murder are 1 in 19,918
- For Every 100 US Citizens there are 90 firearms in America
- You spend more than 2/3 of your waking hours in public places where you are surrounded by dangers you can’t always see or predict
- You need to take your own life, and the lives of your loved ones into your own hands in a pro-active, not re-active approach
- Violence strikes without warning in the places where we often feel the most safe
The Concealed Carry Guide Will Get You Started!
Here are some of the key things you will be learning:
- What is a Concealed Carry Permit
- Shall Issue VS May Issue and Constitutional Carry
- Will the Permit Put You on the Grid?
- Open Carry
- Permit Reciprocity Between States
- Training Requirements
- How and Where to Research Your State Laws
- Places that Prohibit Concealed Carry
- And So Much More…