An appropriately designed gun belt is the foundation for securely carrying concealed on the waist. Most suitable belts are double thickness all around. We eliminated that ‘gun belt’ look by reducing our double thick belt to a single thickness in front for greater comfort and so they don’t telegraph ‘gun belt’. Even a trained observer would not think gun belt. It also contributes to more of a dress belt look.
- 1 1/4″ in width, the Dress Belt will fit through the belt loops of your of dress pants.
- The double thickness of leather gives proper support, distributes weight, and provides a stable platform to securely mount a holster. This in turn allows a gun to be carried comfortably and drawn smoothly.
- Our hand-crafted belts are made from top grade leather and stitched with four cord linen.
- Buckle holes are on 13/16” centers to provide more gradual adjustment. There are two holes to shorten and three to lengthen the belt from it’s stated length.
- The solid brass buckle attaches with “Chicago screws” which allows you to replace it with your own custom buckle.
- Available in even lengths from 32″ to 58″ inches. Shorter or longer belts are available for an additional charge.
How to measure for your belt:
Use your existing belt and measure from the end of the buckle to the hole you latch to – then round up to the nearest even number. If you carry IWB, be sure to measure with your inside-the-waistband holster in mind – or in place – for the correct length.