Topic: Draw on the Move PLUS Legislative Updates
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster discuss the latest “Shooter Ready Challenge” which is about drawing your gun while initiating movement. There's some great takeaways from this topic that directly apply to many civilian DGU's. Plus we share the latest legislative updates from around the country.
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- LASR X – www.lasrapp.com
- Next Level Training and their fantastic SIRT training pistols – www.nextleveltraining.com
- California Magazine Ban Update
- Korean Federal Judge Helps Strike Down California’s Ban on Large-Capacity Magazine
- New York Politician Introduces Bill To Criminalize The Sale And Manufacture Of Firearms
- Texas House Committee Soliciting Written Comments From The Public On Gun-Related Study Charges
- SAF, DEFENSE DISTRIBUTED WIN COURT VICTORY IN 3D GUN CASE
- Sununu vetoes guns, abortion, PFAS, labor bills
- New Hampshire: Governor Sununu Vetoes Firearm Seizure Bill
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.