Episode 415: Biased Gun Research Plus Gear Reviews
Topic: Biased Gun Research Plus Gear Reviews
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster share the latest industry news and gear reviews. On today's episode we talk about a recent book release that dives deep into the CDC's longtime bias against guns and how other research into gun ownership and usage statistics often have flaws in the data. We also review Riley's and Matthew's latest gear picks, so tune in, and don't miss it!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- The Best Trama MedKits At The Best Prices – Mountain Man Medical
- The SIRT Pistol – The number one tool for effective dry fire
- Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting (SAAF) estimates April 2020 U.S. firearms unit sales at 1,797,910 units, a year-over-year increase of 71.3% from April 2019.
- So is IDPA Nationals, as of right now USPSA Nationals and Area Championships are still a go
- Riley: https://www.henryholsters.com/product/ocd/
- Gary Q’s new book, Spotting Danger Before it Spots You https://amzn.to/2Zz2JHj
- Shield Sights RMSc reflex sight
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment