How To Draw Your Firearm While In the Vehicle While Dealing With Steering Wheels, Bucket Seats, Windows, and Passengers Without Taking An Expensive Class Or Spending Hours On YouTube
Our company sees over 1,000 concealed carry students each year across the country in basic to advanced training. How many of those students have ever had an opportunity to take a vehicle firearm course?
Why? Because taking a live class on vehicle defense is expensive and hard to find. In my research, I found only 3 firearm training academies in the entire country that offer such a class and the least expensive was $1,900.
These skills matter! Outside of your home and workplace, your vehicle is where you spend the most time.
- Americans spend 17,600 minutes behind the wheel each year. That’s 7 full 40 hour work weeks…
- In 2015 there were 14,862 murders in America, that started in a vehicle
- In 2016 there were 115,000 murders and rapes in America, that started in a vehicle
- And gun Road Rage is UP 250% (2014 to 2016)
Today we have a solution that isn't meant to replace an entire vehicle firearm tactics course but will provide one of the most critical skills involved in armed vehicular defense… the draw and presentation of the firearm.
Drawing a gun in your car or truck can seem complicated. Depending on your carry position you may not even know how to access the gun given the presence of the seat and the seatbelt.
Then there is still the issue of working around the steering wheel and windows all while in a tight space all without unsafely muzzling yourself or the other passengers in the car.
Recently I spent two days with my co-instructor Riley Bowman filming a comprehensive Vehicle Firearm Tactics course. From that full course, we've carved out the high-definition, edited videos that deal with the firearm draw and target presentation within a vehicle and created a “mini-course.”
Here is a teaser video that shows various aspects of the course and touches on the draw section
Here are questions that will be addressed by this Vehicle Draw Mini-Course:
- What are the Pros and Cons of Vehicle Mounted holsters?
- How to access a firearm from different carry positions given the environmental constraints?
- What are the important considerations for left-handed carriers
- How to work around the seat-belt?
- Is there a preferred carry position when seated in the car?
- How do you draw without “flagging” yourself or others in the draw stroke?
- What is the best practice when you are shooting behind you or in a direction where the glass is in the way?
- How do you prep your gun for situations where you don't know if you will need to fire?
- How do you distract your attacker and draw your firearm without telegraphing your movements?
- How to deal with a passenger that is a threat?
Plus your purchase today is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Not happy in any way with your purchase? All you have to do is contact us and request your refund. No questions asked.