The TLR-6 fits at least 30 non-rail 1911 handguns. Designed to attach securely to each, the list includes products from Kimber, Colt, and Smith & Wesson.
It has all the features of the current models: a white, 100 lumen LED; a 640-660nm red laser; and ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides). The batteries can be replaced while the light remains mounted on a handgun, with no need to re-sight the laser.
– C4 LED illuminator and 640-660nm red laser
– Ambidextrous switching (push-button on both sides)
– Three Modes: Laser only, Laser/LED combo, Light only
– C4 LED delivers 100 lumens; 2,000 Candela; 89m Beam; Runs 1 Hour (LED only or LED/Laser combo), Laser only function runs 11 Hours
– All modes feature a 10 minute auto shut-off to conserve batteries
– Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
– Parabolic reflector produces a balance of beam and peripheral illumination
– Removable housing makes the light easy to attach/detach
– Windage and elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
– Durable, impact-resistant polymer construction; IPX4 water-resistant 1m impact resistance tested
– Serialized for positive identification
– Length: 2.34″
– Batteries: Uses Two CR-1/3N Lithium Batteries (Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun and No need to re-sight laser after battery change)
– Operating Temperature: -20º F to +120º F
– Color: Black
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *