A simple summary for each state and DC which includes:
- Open Carry Laws
- If the state has a Duty to Notify Law Enforcement
- Laws relating to State and National Parks
- Laws relating to the carry in establishments that serve alcohol
- Laws relating to the possession of firearms at K-12 schools & Colleges
- State magazine capacity limitations if any
- State laws that limit lawful possession and use of suppressors if any
- How one can legally possess a firearm in the vehicle in a state where the gun owner has no recognized permit(s)
- State firearm law uniformity and preemption laws
- What department or agency in the state issues concealed carry permits
- If the state issues concealed carry permits to non-residents
- Current permit reciprocity
Plus a state summary by legal topic. At a glance see the laws for all 50 states plus DC for one given legal topic.
We have also included over 30 pages of information to inform and clarify specific laws and concerns relating to traveling with a firearm including:
- Best practices and laws relating to staying in HOTELS
- AIR TRAVEL and how to properly check a firearm, firearm parts, or ammunition on your next flight
- How to understand and apply FOPA 926A to be able to transport firearms through any state regardless of local laws
- How to research and understand the laws that regulate carry of a firearm inside a National Park, Monument, or Memorial
BONUS: If you purchase the eBook (or the combo of the physical and eBook) you will have PERMANENT access to all future versions and updates to the book. Every time we update it, just login to your account and download the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What Sources Do You Use For the Book?
A: Sources include industry-standard publications and websites, statements and opinions issued by Attorney Generals or State Police, statute, and case law. ALL INFORMATION is confirmed by a minimum of two credible sources.
Q: How Often Is the Book Updated?
A: We update the book a minimum of twice a year and sometimes more often depending on the number of law changes and their severity.
Q: How Do I Know What Version of the Book I Have?
A: On the bottom left of page 1 of your book it will reflect the month and year of the update you have in hand. If it is more than 6 months ago you probably have an outdated copy of the book but you can always contact us to confirm what version is currently in production and shipping.
Q: Is There A Changelog or List of Changes Since the Last Version?
A: We do not publish a changelog for the book.
Q: Can You Clarify How Customers Can Get Permanent FREE Access to New Versions Of The Book?
A: If you purchase or have every purchased the eBook (including if you have purchased the combo eBook with Physical Book) you are entitled to permenent access to the most updated copy of the eBook. To access it, login to your user account at ConcealedCarry.com/my-account and click on “My Downloads.” You can also find the download link in your original email receipt.