The top cause of preventable death in trauma is bleeding! Of the people who have died from traumatic injuries, 20% COULD HAVE BEEN SAVED with quick bleeding control! Keep a Bleeding Control / Individual First Aid Kit on hand to save a life!
Life threatening bleeding can occur everyday and it isn’t expected!
• Motor vehicle collisions
• Household accidents
• Incidents involving farming equipment
• Accidental injuries from natural disasters such as earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes
• Injuries from intentional acts of violence such as stabbings, shootings, and bombings
Uncontrolled bleeding can result in death within minutes – It often occurred before emergency medical services arrive at the scene. These first few minutes are critically important to save a person's life.
We have designed this kit to be easy to use and equip everyone, from having no training on up to medical professionals. It includes essential items to save a life.
Why DTL Gear first aid kits are better:
- Designed by an EMT/Sportsman
- Includes only high-quality items
- Usable by one person on themselves
- Lightweight & compact
1x SWAT-T or SOFTT-W Tourniquet
1x Choice of compressed gauze roll or QuickClot gauze
2x Chest Seals with one-way valves
1x 4″ compression bandage for moderate bleeding situations
1x Tourniquet marking sticks for use with all complexions
1x 5.5” EMT Shears/scissors
1x CPR Mask with one-way valve
2x Extra thick heavy-duty nitrile gloves – Medium
2x Extra thick heavy-duty nitrile gloves – Extra Large
2x Purell hand sanitizing wipes
1x Mylar emergency blanket