Learn Basic Firearm Skills & Safety Without Leaving Your Living Room!
PLUS you get tons of extras and bonuses that you would never find at a typical basic firearm class that will help keep you and your family safe and prepared!
- Are you a beginner who is looking for the most important safety and handling instruction?
- Do you need a refresher on core firearm handling skills and safety?
- Would you benefit from a comprehensive overview of concealed carry and self-defense laws?
- Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
If You Said YES to Any of These Questions I Have a Solution That Will Turn This Around
Our Online Concealed Carry Fundamentals Class will give you all the core instruction you need to get started
This Class Isn't A Substitute For In-Person Training
It Is A Perfect Supplement
There is no skill in life that isn't easier to learn in person than via an online video; however, research has also shown that online learning is superior in many ways.
With an online class, you can pause, rewind, and rewatch the content as often and as frequently as you like. You can also consume the content alongside loved ones at your own convenience.
A well rounded American gun owner combines in-person training with online training to maximize their education and deepen their skills and understanding while staying within a budget and without spending endless weekends on the range exhausting expensive ammunition.
Plus, this course is proven and tested. It fills in so many of the gaps that exist in the majority of local "CCW" classes taught in this country.
Meet Your Instructor Jacob Paulsen
I am the founder of ConcealedCarry.com, today’s fastest-growing firearm instruction company in the United States. As of this writing, we are delivering in-person firearm instruction in 26 US states, teaching thousands of new Americans each year about firearm safety, handling, proficiency, and legal concerns.
In addition to in-person training, ConcealedCarry.com also provides online courses and training options to Americans via its website. Prior to ConcealedCarry.com I founded Justice Education Security, a private security business that provided executive protection services to executives, celebrities, and other important assets.
I am a certified NRA Instructor, Utah BCI Instructor, licensed private investigator, Certified Range Safety Officer, Certified Armorer for Glock and Sig Sauer, Affiliate Instructor for Next Level Training and L.A.S.R., and a USCCA certified instructor. I have personally given in person firearm training to over 5,000 students in the last 5 years.
I am also the author of self-defense and firearm-related books and am the editor in chief for the ConcealedCarry.com blog. I want to invite you to take training that will change your life as it has done for the thousands of students that have received it in the past.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Taking Our Online Concealed Carry Fundamentals Course
- You will get 100% of the instruction right here on your computer via video (Or on your phone via our custom & free mobile app)
- The instruction will come from me, a certified instructor who has taught this class to thousands of people in person
- You will learn critical firearm handling and concealed carry basics & laws
- You will have permanent access to watch this training content as often and as much as you wish
Here Are Some Of The Topics We Will Cover In This Training Program
- Handguns & Ammunition Basics like the differences between revolvers and semi-automatic handguns
- The anatomy of a bullet and round as well as the difference between full metal jackets & hollow points
- The basics of reloading your own ammunition
- Considerations in selecting a weapon to purchase and carry concealed
- Safety Fundamentals and the Primary Safety Rules
- How to Properly inspect a weapon to make sure it is unloaded
- Children and Firearm Safety
- Proper Safety Gear & Firearm Storage
- Dealing with Public Gun Ranges & Stores
- Basic Handling including proper firearm grip and stances
- Recognizing and clearing common malfunctions
- Concealed Carry fundamentals, techniques, & holsters
- Concealed Carry Apparel & Lifestyle
- Understanding Private Property Rights and Gun-Free Zones
- Traveling – State Laws / Airplanes
- Firearm and CCW Reciprocity
- Dealing with Traffic Stops & Other
- Confrontations with Law Enforcement
- How to maximize ongoing training & practice
- How Often Should You Train?
- How to train using lower caliber or laser training weapons
- Tips for Range Training for Self Defense
- How to master a defensive mindset
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- How Gun Laws are Passed
- How Court Precedents dictate the way the law is interpreted
- Open Carry Legal Overview
- Federal Property Restrictions
- Citizen’s Arrest Overview
- Shooting Aftermath
- Legal & Civil Liability
- Buying & Selling Firearms, Ammunition, & Accessories
- Industry Organizations & Resources
Plus, when you buy this course you will receive a coupon pack valued at over $195 to save on various essential products in our online store
PLEASE READ THESE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
❓ What is this online course exactly?
This course is a basic firearm course that covers core firearm operation, safety, maintenance, and laws. It is designed for anyone who is getting started with handgun ownership.
Can I take this class and apply for a concealed carry permit?
Probably not without taking a local course. Most states require you to take an in-person training course in order to qualify for your local state permit. Our online course wouldn't qualify. It is worth clarifying that prior to 2021 this class did qualify students to apply for a Virginia non-resident permit but the law changed on January 1st 2021.
What If I already have a permit?
Well, we still think you would find the course content valuable. Most of our students report that our online course is more comprehensive, fills in gaps their other class didn't and is extremely valuable as a refresher.
Here is what some of our students are saying:
Very comprehensive and well thought out course. I find it entertaining and most of all educational. Jacob is a fine instructor. I’m learning a great deal of important routines that will keep me much safer than I would otherwise have been. I have much more lessons left and look forward to them. This was money well spent.
I paid $100 for a local concealed carry class which consisted of sitting in a room and having an instructor read PowerPoint slides which were displayed in very small font on a tv in front of the room. it was terrible. when I tried to at least get a copy of the slides so I could view them at home, my request was denied (rudely).
So when I saw this class, I jumped at this as the perfect way to learn this material. It is presented in short, bite-sized sections with a simple quiz at the end of each. you can view the material at your convenience and can go back over it as many times as you wish. best of all, it's very reasonably priced. perfect!
Angelique J. Shatzel
This course has several things going for it. First I loved how professionally made it is. The content and length of each video was just right. I used this course as a cheap way to update or refresh my knowledge but I feel it was better then the original class I took years back. Really fantastic course, and I would highly recommend.
This course is very well done. It takes you through all of the areas you need to know. I have been in law enforcement for 23 years and I still learned some new things. (Retired now.) The instructor is very knowledgeable and easy to understand. The class flows well. They give you all of the information you need to know. I would recommend this class to anyone who is thinking about getting a CCW Permit or just having a gun. If you want to know the laws and the ins and outs to protect you, then this is the class you want. It is well worth the money.
PLUS RECEIVE THESE FREE BONUS:
Coupon Pack Worth $195
When you sign up for this class today you will immediately receive a coupon pack valued at $195. Coupons provide discounts up to $25 on various industry proven products that you will probably need anyway. Products include Gun law books & video, training pistols, gun cleaning products, gun safes and cases, training tools, hearing protection and more.
It All Sounds Amazing Right? How Much Will It Cost...
Consider that spending time on the range with me costs about $350 per hour.
Your average concealed carry class in-person costs appx $200.
I’m not going to charge anywhere near that amount. Today I’m pleased to offer this online-only course including the free bonuses for the low cost of $39.
Seriously it would cost you more than that just in ammunition to take most in-person concealed carry classes.
Now Only $39
Why Such a low price? Because I want the maximum number of people possible to take this class and get this training. In addition, we offer a lot of other online training and I’m confident that after you see the value in this course you will want to continue your education with me and my team.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
No question asked 60-day refund or replacement guaranteed. If you are unhappy for any reason, get your money back. Rock-solid guarantee.
We Are An American Small Business
Your purchase supports American families including our team of veterans, law enforcement and other tax-paying Americans.
100% Secure Online Payment
All orders are AES-256 Bit encrypted through a HTTPS secure network. We respect your privacy and do NOT store your card info on our server.