Topic: Busted at the Border – Interstate Travel
Riley just returned from an epic 3000+ mile road trip to Alabama and back, Jacob was on the road traveling as well, so our thoughts were recently on interstate travel and considerations that cannot be overlooked when packing heat and crossing state lines. Today the guys break a lot of it down plus recent lessons learned from their experiences. Check it out….
- ConcealedCarry.com YouTube Channel (SHOT Show 2017 Action – Jan 16th-20th)
- Podcast about Reciprocity (Episode 36) – Listen on iTunes here
- Podcast about Air Travel (Episode 54) – Listen on iTunes here
- Podcast about Campus Carry (Episode 44) – Listen on iTunes here
- American Gun Law Online Video Course
- Where/when to inform https://www.concealedcarry.com/safety/law-enforcement-to-inform-or-not-to-inform/
- Today’s episode is brought to you by the Traveler’s Guide to the Firearm Laws of the 50 States. In its 21st year with over 1 million copies sold, this book is used by the NFL and NBA for their traveling security teams. Endorsed by the NRA, The Traveler’s Guide has easy to read “cheat sheet” pages for each state’s gun laws that make it easy to know what to do when traveling. It answers questions about places off-limits, vehicle transportation, duty to notify law enforcement, and much much more. Visit here now to learn more and get a special discount on this year’s newly released edition. Again that website is https://www.concealedcarry.com/product/travelers-guide-to-the-firearm-laws-of-the-fifty-states/.
Pick of the Week
- Jacob – Bose QC35 Over the ear bluetooth noise cancelling headphones
- Riley – Dreamland BBQ & Medicine Mound Depot Restaurant & Ma Momma’s House of Cornbread, Chicken and Waffles
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.