Topic: Maybe Appendix Carry Isn't Safe After All
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest news stories and updates from around the industry including a BUNCH of great JUSTIFIED SAVE stories! Also, two stories involving negligent discharges that you want to miss, one of which calls into question the judgment of an FBI agent and the other raises questions about appendix carry.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- State of Missouri v. Clinch – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- VIDEO: Holstered Pistol Discharges…Negligent or Accident?
- FBI agent loses his gun during dance-floor backflip, accidentally shoots bar patron
- Hawaii man pulls gun on neighbor checking on lava-threatened home
- Rock Hill woman shot herself firing at intruder, cops say. The suspect was a pit bull
- National bullet control bill would add background checks to ammo sales
- Can N.C. ensure ‘safe' guns? Democrats want to ban handguns with dangerous design flaws
- Gun safes work. But most gun owners don’t use them.
- Homeowner shoots, kills 2 burglars with AK-47
- Hatchet-wielding uncle was on the porch. Teen was home alone
- VICTIM SHOOTS, KILLS SUSPECTED ROBBER OUTSIDE APARTMENT IN N. HARRIS COUNTY
- No charges against bystander who shot man stabbing at window after Fridley crash
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.