The range is littered with would-be tactical gloves that have failed to live up to a weekend of training. Blown seams, shredded palms, failed fingers all tell a sad tale of handwear woe.
The WARTORN™ glove was designed to overcome these points of failure while adding additional functionality. The thumb valleys are reinforced with Combative Leather™ to defeat the aggressive checkering of modern polymer handguns. Reinforced fourchettes on the trigger and middle finger prevent premature gusset failure.
Silicone printing on all fingers provides increased grip on slides, while the trigger finger and thumb are touchscreen compatible.
A full-sized polymer knuckle provides backhand coverage while segmented finger knuckles allow for increased flexibility. The integrated loop knuckle pads allow attachment of MORALPHABET™ letters (sold separately), so you can sound off without ever saying a word.
– Padded mesh chassis
– Combative™ leather thumb/palm reinforcements
– Synthetic suede palm
– Polymer main knuckle
– Silicone printed traction palm
– Touchscreen compatible trigger finger and thumb
– Backside wrist cinch closure
– Moralphabet™ compatible knuckle pads
– U.S. veteran designed & developed
– 1 year workmanship & materials warranty