Lightweight rail-mounted light featuring C4 LED technology and an integrated aiming laser sight!
Constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, the ultra-bright TLR-4 is designed to fit compact
and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market.
– C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime. 640-660nm red laser.
– 5,000 candela peak beam intensity 110 lumens
– Runs 1.5 hours ( LED only or LED and laser) 11 hours (laser only)
– One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching. Securely fits a broad range of weapons
– Windage and elevation adjustment screw mounted in brass bushing for dependable zero retention of laser
– Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
– Three position mode selector switch for Laser only, LED illumination only or both Laser and LED
– Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Laser provides long-range targeting
– Impact-resistant Engineering polymer with durable anodized aluminum facecap
– Borofloat high temperature glass lens
– Withstands heat and cold with operating temperatures of -10F to +120F
– IPX4 water-resistant
– Serialized for positive identification
Streamlight TLR-4 Key Kit
– Key kit included for mounting to a variety of weapons (H&K USP models do not include key kit)
– Uses one 3V CR2 lithium battery
– Length: 2.73″ (6.93 cm)
– Weight: 2.81 oz. (79.7g)
There are no reviews yet.
Your review *