COMPACT RAIL MOUNTED TACTICAL LIGHT
– C4 LED delivers 4,100 candela peak beam intensity 110 lumens. 2-3 times brighter than high-flux LEDs.
– Parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
– Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
– Runs 1.5 continuous hrs. to the 10% output level
– Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon. One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
– Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
– Body constructed of impact resistant Engineering polymer
– Face cap constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
– Borofloat high temperature glass lens
– Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. IPX7 rated
– Operating temperature: -40F to +120F.
– Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery
– Serialized for positive identification
– Limited lifetime warranty
– 5 interchangeable keys to fit a wide variety of weapons
– Weighs 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery
– Length 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)
– Width 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
– Height 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)