The Top Focal® glass is designed for anyone who wears reading glasses and shoots a firearm. By placing the magnifiers at the top of the lenses, your shooting stance will improve, you will see your sights clearly and the target unobstructed.
Choose the magnification power of the Top Focal® (between 1.00 and 3.00). Generally, this will be the same as your reading glasses but, to be sure, try on a pair of reading glasses at your local drug store and focus on the tip of a pencil at arm's length. You may use a lower strength as you are focusing at a further distance than your normal reading distance.
The Top Focal® Glasses offer a lot of flexibility and are interchangeable with the Chelan Kits (no magnification). Additional lenses are available if your right eye requires a different strength than your left eye or vice versa.
We want this to be the best purchase you have made all year. It is imperative that you choose the correct magnification. If you have readers in your home, test them with your firearm to see if it brings in a good site picture. If they don't bring in a good site picture, test with different power reading glasses at a drugstore while focusing on the tip of a pencil being held at arm's length until you can see the tip perfectly clear. (See video below)
Top Focals are available in 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.25, 2.50 & 3.00
- The anti-fog coating is double-sided & permanently bonded to the lens, lasting 65% longer
- Feature optically correct, de-centered, shatterproof, polycarbonate lenses to virtually eliminate distortion
- Offer sharp peripheral vision, without any blind spots
- Permanent durable anti-scratch hard coating
- Provide 100% protection from harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Durable TR-90 Nylon matte black frame
- Anti-Fog venting between the frame and lens
- Rubber nose and ear pads
- Fits narrow, round, and up to XL faces
- Magnifier at the top of the lens is 3/8 inch from the top of the frame down by 1-1/4 inch wide
- Frames are 1-3/4″ tall and 5-3/4″ wide at the front
- Weight is 1 oz
- Comes in magnification powers: 1.00, 1.25, 1.50, 1.75, 2.00, 2.50 & 3.00
- Neoprene zipper pouch
- Three sets of permanent anti-fog lenses: amber, clear, & smoked
- Lens changing instructions
- NTOA (National Tactical Officers Association) approved & recommended
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1+2015 specifications for high impact protection