Secure your guns and ammo with our PROFESSIONAL SERIES gun safes.
Great protection at a great price. Features 12-gauge steel walls with full weld seams and pry-resistant doors. Each safe has a configurable interior which can be adapted for guns of all types as well as many other valuables. All products are backed by our industry best no hassle lifetime warranty.
- Fire protection of 1200F for 60 minutes. Proven to maintain interior temperature of less than 350 degrees
- Securam UL approved electronic lock – programable and illuminated
- 12 gauge steel walls.
- California DOJ approved.
- Concrete filled.
- 12 massive 1.5” steel bolts.
- Chrome five spoke handle.
- Exterior dimensions: 59” x 33” x 22”
- Exterior Cubic Feet: 24.79
- Interior dimensions: 56.5” x 31” x 18.5”
- Interior Cubic Feet: 18.75
- Weight 650 pounds.
- Expandable Palusol fire and smoke seal.
- Color: Silver Vein – Textured.
- Carpeted interior and sidewalls
- Premium Door Organizer (PDO) maximizes storage space and offers quick access to commonly used items.
- Standard built in internal AC power port with removable external power cord and USB ports.
- Light kit with motion detector.
- Gun Capacity: 33 + 6.
- Fully adjustable shelving.
- One top shelf and three side shelves.
- 4 pre-cut anchor holes.
|Description||Fire Rated Safe|
|Outer Dimensions (HxWxD)||59 x 33 x 22|
|External Capacity||24.79 CFT|
|Fire Rating||60min @ 1200F|
|Security Rating||Cal DOJ|
|Lock Type||UL E-Lock|
|Gun Capacity||33 + 6|
|Steel Walls||12 Gauge|
|Steel Door Plate||No|
|# of Steel Bolts||12|
|Steel Bolt Size||1.5 Inch|
|Door Organizer Kit||Deluxe|
How Does Shipping Work?
Your safe will be shipped within 2-5 days of your order being placed. We use a number of different shipping carriers that specialize in large and heavy items to ensure your safe is delivered without any damages. We ship over 10,000 safes each year and issues are very rare but if for any reason your safe arrives is less than mint condition just contact us and we'll take care of it. Safes are delivered “curbside.” The truck will drop it down via a lift-gate at the curb of your delivery address. From there it is your obligation to move the safe into the home and place it where you want it. The local delivery company will contact you via phone to schedule the final delivery to ensure you are available and that you can be prepared for its arrival.
FREE 1-Year Subscription to Sports Afield magazine with purchase, $27.97 value.
Compare All the Safes in the Sports Afield “Professional Series”