SIG Sauer is world famous for their high quality firearms, but now you can install one of their optics to your firearm as well. The SIG Sauer ROMEO ZERO is a compact red dot sight ideal for mounting on pistols or pistol caliber carbines. This small but powerful optic is ideal for your quick acquisition shooting needs. Whether you are looking for something for personal protection, duty, or competition, the ROMEO ZERO is the ideal Micro Red Dot Sight.
Features of Sig Sauer Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight:
- SpectraCoat HD Polymer Lens with 10 times the impact resistance over traditional glass lenses
- Weapons-Grade Ultralite Polymer housing optimized for use with Polymer pistols, concealed-carry and also slim slide profiles such as single-stack 1911s, and sub-compact firearms.
- Stippling pattern on the housing matches P365 and P365XL grip pattern, for an integrated look
- 8 vivid, user-configurable daytime illumination levels
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Parallax free
- Highly efficient, point source LED emitter for a crisp dot that is 8 times more efficient than conventional red dots
- 10 year battery life unrivaled in a micro reflex sight
- ROMEO ZERO is Compatible With: Direct mount to P365XL, Shield RMS-c footprint, and J-Point footprint
Specifications for Sig Sauer Romeo Zero Red Dot Sight:
|Objective Lens Diameter:||0.7 – 0.59 in|
|Battery Type:||CR1632, Stand Alone Lithium|
|Gun Make:||SIG Sauer|
|Gun Model:||SIG Sauer P365 XL, SIG Sauer P365|