In accordance with the TCCC guidelines this dressing is ideal for providing an occlusive seal to open chest wounds associated with penetrating chest trauma. The 3 in. x 18 in. condensed strip of fine mesh gauze is impregnated with white petrolatum and facilitates quick and effective application in the management of penetrating chest injury. Effective for use on human and canine (K9) casualties.
- 3 in. x 18 in. condensed strip of fine mesh gauze impregnated with white petrolatum
- Ideal for providing an occlusive seal to open chest wounds
- For quick, effective application in the management of a penetrating chest injury.
- Packaged: H 6 in. x W 4 in. x D 0.1 in.
- Gauze: H 3 in. x W 18 in.
- Weight: 0.4 oz