If you are ready to kick off your new lifestyle of concealed carry and full situational preparedness this product bundle is for you. Each of these products can be purchased individually from our online store if you prefer.
- Your Very Own Brave Response Holster – $75 Value
- Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States – $19 Value
- Paracord Survival Bracelet with Whistle & Fire Bracelet – $20 Value
- 2 Credit Card Folding Knives – $20 Value
- Universal Handcuff Key – $5 Value
- Survive Anything eBook – $20 Value
- Mini Tactical Flashlight – $10 Value
Total Value – $169
Here are some more details about each product in the kit…
The Brave Response Holster
This holster is changing the concealed carry industry. It operates as a versitle option anywhere on the torso secured with a belly band. This allows it to move freely of your pants or shirt and gives you maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Universal – Will hold any semi-automatic handgun. Buy one holster and use it for all your guns.
- Maximize Ammo Capacity – The only concealed carry holster I’ve ever found that holds up to 3 spare magazines.
- Body Comfort – Made from heavy duty “SharkSkin” breatheable canvas and is lined with cotton poly next to the skin.
- Versatile – The holster is self contained, wear it with gym shorts, jeans, slacks, a kilt, whatever….
Traveler’s Guide to the Gun Laws of the 50 States
The book is currently in its 20th edition with over 1,000,000 copies sold since the first edition was published in 1996. Attorney J. Scott Kappas uses case law and statutory authority to render plain English advice as to how a traveler should carry firearms while visiting the many states of our great nation.
Travelers who carry firearms on a regular basis know full well the variant nature of dealing with each state’s gun laws. A routine traffic stop for a speeding violation could turn into a nightmare journey through the criminal justice system if the traveler isn’t aware of the proper way to carry or transport his firearms in a vehicle. Attorney J. Scott Kappas uses case law and statutory authority to render plain English advice as to how a traveler should carry firearms while visiting the many states of our great nation.
Stealth Credit Card Knife
This covert knife combines a super thin profile with durable construction and a strong blade.
- Ultra Slim – Folds to the size of a credit card, 2 mm THIN! (The same size as your standard credit card and 1/10th the thickness of your standard utility knife!)
- Quick and Simple Conversion – In just seconds, this tool transforms from an unassuming card in your wallet into a fully functional knife.
- Surgical Steel Blade – Stainless steel construction for durable, rust-free sharpness.
- Protective Hand Guard – Helps you get a grip and prevents the blade from slipping.
- Built-In Safety Sheath – This prevents any accidents caused by an open blade in your pocket or pack, and even prevents the blade from becoming blunted during everyday carry.
- Snap-Open, Waterproof Locking Mechanism – Easier to open than ordinary penknives, and no metal hinges that rust.
Paracord Survival Bracelet With Fire and Whistle
This bracelet is convenient and makes for a great phenomenal tool. With little effort you can carry fire, a blade, rope, and a whistle on your wrist everywhere you go.
- Paracord bracelet with flint fire starter
- Appx 12 feet of paracord when untied
- With whistle, flint fire starter and scraper.
- Scraper can be used as knife.
- Suitable for wrist sizes that measure between 7-9 inches.
Survive Anything eBook
The Most Comprehensive Guide to Personal Security and Emergency Preparedness
- The techniques the professionals use to pick locks and handcuffs in a matter of a few seconds using tools you already have around the house
- How to hotwire a car, lose a tail, avoid being carjacked, and escape a car going under the water
- How to turn your home into a fortress with security cameras, pick-proof locks, hidden safes, panic rooms, emergency food and water storage and anything else needed to bunker down or escape
- Keep hackers (and the NSA) from listening to your conversations while getting the top tricks to recording your conversations and phone calls to protect your own skin
- How to survive terrorist attacks, fires, and crashes on an airplane. Top security tips and action plans for hotels, taxis, buses, restaurants, sports stadiums, boats, and elevators
- Plus complete chapters on First Aid, Holiday Specific security procedures, Firearm Safety, Modern Survival for Children, Outdoor Survival, Survival Kits and Caches, Ham radio licensing and the top tricks for getting out when SHTF
Universal Handcuff Key
American universal handcuff key. Opens most standard handcuffs.
While we encourage our students to be proficient with lock picking with various household objects like paperclips and bobby pins it doesn’t hurt to have a few of these stashed in the money belt, wallet, and keychain.
Mini Tactical Flashlight
This small flashlight has a strong and waterproof aluminum shell. It runs on a single AA battery and weighs appx 45 grams. Our favorite thing about this light is that it fits like a glove in the mag pouch on the Brave Response Holster.
Claim Your Next Steps Prep Kit
Supplies are LIMITED so please grab yours now.
So Why are we doing this? This is our way of helping you take the next steps after your initial firearm training course. We care about getting more people educated and prepared to defend our flock. We know that every time you use these products you’ll think more about your own survival and the safety and security of your family and you’ll want to join our community of like-minded leaders and family heroes. So that’s why…
|Add to Cart With Left Handed Holster||Add to Cart With Right Handed Holster|