Ammunition Is A Limited Resource
And So Is Your Range Time…
In this DVD Rob Pincus explains the best possible way to spend only 100 rounds practicing the most important defensive shooting skills. Whether these are the only 100 rounds you shoot all year or you choose to make this 100 rounds the beginning or end of every one of your practice sessions.
- Save Time & Money At The Range: Go to the range with purpose and direction. Get more value out of each round you fire.
- Shoot Faster & Better: Training the right drills the right way will help you form the skills that are critical for any serious self-defense shooter
This DVD takes the shooter through a handful of lessons specific to key defensive shooting skills all the while considering just 100 rounds of fire.
- Training Versus Practice
- Presentation From the Holster
- One-Handed Presentation
- Weak-Handed Shooting
- Slide Lock Reloads
- One Handed Reloads
- Balance of Speed & Precision Drill
- Malfunction Drills
- Presentation from the Holster while Seated
- Flow Drill
- Contact Shooting
- Extended Distance Shooting
- Wind Sprint Drill