Topic: A New Dawn – May The Odds Ever be in Your Favor
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster bring to you the latest legislative news and updates. Joe Biden was just sworn-in as our 46th President, and let the Hunger Games begin. Lots of legislation both good–and bad–being proposed across America. Join us to stay on top of these important updates!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
-CCW Safe – https://www.ccwsafe.com
-Ammo Supply Warehouse – https://www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
- N.R.A. Declares Bankruptcy and Seeks to Exit New York
- “Unity” President Vows to “Defeat” America’s Oldest and Largest Civil Rights Group
- The OCC Is Right, Politics Should Not Determine Credit Access
- Dayton mayor unhappy as Gov. Mike DeWine signs ‘stand your ground' legislation into law
- Senate Bill 140 [clarifies Ohio’s terrible knife laws]
- Montana student lobbyists tracking budget, concealed carry and other key issues at the Legislature
- Mississippi: Senate Judiciary Committee Scheduled to Vote on Preemption Legislation Tomorrow
- Mississippi Senate Bill 2107
- 27-7 Arkansas Senate vote approves stand-ground legislation; 1 Democrat joins GOP in support
- Maryland House Bill 175 [requiring background checks for all ammunition purchases]
- Utah HB60 [constitutional carry]
- Indiana House Bill 1369 [constitutional carry]
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.