Topic: News and Gear Reviews – Drive-thru Gun Sales?
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster share this month's industry news stories and wrap it up with gear reviews of stuff we've been playing with recently. The gun industry is declared as being “essential,” the ATF has to update their playbook for gun dealers in the new world of COVID-19, Shannon Watts throws a hissy fit, and we also discuss the controversial early morning raid of Duncan Lemp. It's going to be a doozy! Plus our review of the new Wilson Combat P320 grip module and the Pig Lube Range Kit!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
Shooter Ready Challenge:
- Miami Beach Police Department to be Equipped with APC9K PRO SMG’s from B&T
- ATF releases guidance allowing firearm transactions through drive-up windows during pandemic
- TRUMP ADMINISTRATION: GUN INDUSTRY IS ESSENTIAL BUSINESS
- As Gun Sales Rise, Thefts May Also Rise By Default
- Firearms Industry Aids in Response to COVID-19
- Md. man killed by officer during raid had door booby-trapped to fire at anyone entering, police say
- LASRx – The best tool for increasing dry fire ROI. Have fun and grow skills while doing it. – lasrapp.com
- Next Level Training and the SIRT Pistol – www.nextleveltraining.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.