Topic: Legislative Updates – I Will Jail Those Who Defy My Gun Grabbing Agenda
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Legislative Updates Edition and we're talking about some important stories including Colorado's new “Red Flag” Law, the wild and wacky gun control ideas of the current slate of Democratic Presidential Candidates, and California's recent “run on the mags” that occurred after a recent federal court ruling. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to listen to the episode!
Today we announce this week's giveaway winner! Make sure you SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Next giveaway is on Tuesday, April 30, 2019!
- This week's prize…2A Defenders Concealed Carry Alumni T-Shirt!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- This week only get the Vehicle Firearm Tactics DVD or Online Video Course for only $20 PLUS a free copy of the new Legal Boundaries By State eBook by using coupon code: ROADTRIP2019 – www.concealedcarry.com/vft
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – Great Ammo! Great Service! Great People! Plus GN members save an additional 5%! – www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Doing it Wrong: “I shot him because he threatened to kill me … eventually.”
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Why Colorado’s Red Flag ERPO Bill Is The Most Dangerous In The Nation
- Gov. Polis signs hard-fought Colorado red-flag gun measure into law
- Dem Pres Candidates Want Your Guns:
- Pittsburgh Residents Seek Preliminary Injunction Against Ban on Standard Capacity Magazines
- Senate bill seeks to bring freedom back to banking
- California: Federal Court Stays “Large-Capacity” Magazine Ruling Effective Friday @ 5:00PM
- Utah– Gov. signs stand your ground bill into law
- Indiana– Self-defense law heads to Gov. desk- provides civil immunity in justified use of force cases
- Hawaii– Senate vote on anti-gun bills – age raise to 21, and red flag law
- Maine– State and Local Gov. Committee considers weakening preemption law
- Judiciary Committee holds hearing on red flag firearms seizure bill
- Alabama– House Judiciary Committee hears GVRO bill
- Alabama– Senate may vote on stand your ground bill next week.
- Alabama– Senate to vote on Constitutional Carry next week
- North Dakota– Gov signs multiple pro-gun bills into law- permitless carry in vehicle good to go, binary triggers are not machine guns, prohibits tax dollars to fund gun buybacks
- Nevada– Judiciary votes to weaken preemption law, create gun free zones, and more control over firearm modifications
- Texas– House Passes two pro gun bills, protection for ccw’ers on private property, tenant landlord dispute over transporting firearms to-fro vehicles
- Maine– Gov signs shooting range protection law
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.