Topic: NEWS-Kavanaugh, 3D-printable Ghost Guns & Wild DGU's This Week
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest in industry news, legislative updates, and share this week's top JUSTIFIED SAVE stories from around America. Many of you took time off last week with the holiday, but violent crime did not. We've got some wild stories to share that you won't want to miss!!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- 2 NEW FREE Online Training Courses From ConcealedCarry.com
- Idaho: Important Self-Defense Law Now in Effect
- California ‘Bullet Button’ Gun Registry Process Bogs Down As Deadline Looms
- Group tied to Bloomberg helping city fight gun regulations lawsuit
- Feds: Oklahoma medical marijuana users can't possess guns
- DOJ Settles In Landmark Gun Suit, Safeguarding The Second Amendment
- Judge Kavanaugh’s Record on Second Amendment/Gun Rights
- Man Killed By Armed PSU Officers Had Valid Concealed Carry Permit
- 3-Year-Old Dies After Mass Stabbing at Her Birthday Party, Authorities Say
- WILD NIGHT: Kidnapping suspects arrested after shootout with hostage's family in northeast Houston
- Alleged burglars held at gunpoint
- Mom Shoots Man Trying to Steal SUV With Her Kids Inside: Police
- Retired Cop Uses 2 AR-15 Rifles To Take Out Shooter In Campground
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.