Topic: Handgun Lights & Lasers – Part 2
A podcast listener requested we give our take on lights and lasers for handguns. Jacob and Riley did their best to do so, but after an hour of just talking about the lights piece, they decided to break it up into 2 parts! Today they give the pros and cons and some important training considerations to think about, so don't miss this episode to get everything you wanted and then some on lasers for your handgun. Press ‘PLAY' to listen now!
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- ConcealedCarry.com Store. Please help support the podcast by checking out the products available on our online store. We even have some pretty awesome weapon mounted lights and lasers!
Resources and Links
- Riley's point about the potential for lasers being a deterrent using this clip from First Person Defender, a video series from Gun Talk Media
Picks of the Week
- Riley – Fenix PD25 Flashlight
- Jacob – Colorado's Fall Colors
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.