Top Menu

Home Forums Guardian Nation What is in the February 2017 Gear Box?

This topic contains 24 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Ken 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Hey members here is a video where I show you everything coming in your boxes. They were shipped out yesterday and this morning!

Josh
    Participant

Yesss. Super excited. I already contacted crows tactical to ask a question about which blade for my specific model of pistol. Looks like a cool holster. Thanks for the run down of what to expect in the box. Looking forward to its arrival.

Ken
    Participant

So.. the coupon for the holster from Crows Tactical is not working. Got mine today, and was excited to get my order in. It says it's an invalid coupon. The other problem with it, I want to spend more than $80. 🙂 Looks like some good stuff there.

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Josh
    Participant

FYI my coupon code worked great. Placed my order right away. I even went with the guardian nation graphic. It's s little bright, but, gotta rep the group! 🙂

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Josh thanks for letting us know! I hope everyone will get the GN holster. Its a limited run… one time only thing 🙂

Ken
    Participant

Thanks Jacob, and Charles at Crows Tactical! I got a quick response from both of them on a Friday night, and got the coupon code figured out. So excited, but I did have to order a couple of holsters. 🙂 Thanks for the box of gear, some fun stuff in there!

Rob Beckman
    Participant

Ordered my Crows tactical today and bought another one along with the GN one. Some very cool stuff there.

I just got done watching the video and realized I didn't get a sticker. Not worried about the sticker but wanted to bring it up in case I'm not the only one missing the sticker. Maybe we can get another one in the May gear box?

Very happy with the box.

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Rob you are not the only one. I think there was a miscommunication with the Fulfillment company the stickers got left out. We'll be sure to get one in the mailbox for everyone.

Jacob

Jerry
    Participant

Received my GN Crows Tactical holster and after 3 days of use I give it a 5 star rating. Very comfortable OWB and great retention. Thanks to Guardian Nation and Concealed Carry dot Com. Now I'm looking forward to getting my XD40 a nice Cerakote finish. Thanks for the great gear box.

Bryan
    Participant

Great gear box.
    Does anyone have the holster set up for IWB ?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Bryan.

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Jerry be sure to share pics of your Cerakote job when finished!

I haven't tried the holster IWB… but that sounds like a great idea.

Starting work on the May box and I'm getting excited!!!

Josh
    Participant

Anyone else still waiting on their holster from Crows Tactical? I ordered mine on 2/17. I contacted them almost a week ago and they said there was something going on with making left-handed models. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else around here is left-handed and still waiting like I am.

P.S. Jacob, how do we share photos in these forums?

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

I talked to Danny there today and they said they finally figured out the left handed issue. Also they said that the custom prints (non-guardian nation custom prints) were also generally behind. Should be catching up this coming week.

Josh, you should now see an attachments option in the forums when posting.

Ken
    Participant

I'm still waiting for my holster also, haven't heard anything from them. I tried e-mailing, no reply, called the number and had to leave a message. I ordered the right hand Guardian Nation holster, and a couple of other things, on 2/18.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.