Top Menu

T-shirt logo design

Home Forums Guardian Nation T-shirt logo design

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ceschmid 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

David Jones
    Participant

Whoo hoo I just received my gn shirt and wore it today. I really like the front design and I received 3 comments on it today. I was able to send 2 of them to the podcast on the website I hope they enjoy it as much as I do. Great job on the design guys I love it and it's on the gun mat as well!

Has anyone else had interesting interactions while wearing our cool new shirts?

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Thanks David! We have a few other designs to roll out in the upcoming months for members. I really like it also! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sharing with us the reaction of others. I look forward to hearing more stories like that one!

Josh
    Participant

My shirt is in the laundry. Can't wear it until I wash out the rubber smell of the GN cleaning mat. 🙂

Looks good though. I was excited to receive it.

Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of a tool as part of the welcome kit? Thought I remembered hearing that.

Rob Beckman
    Participant

Very cool welcome kit and will be wearing the shirt soon.

From a conversation starter have you thought about putting a QR code on the sleeve to make it easy to refer people to GN or the PodCasts?

Excited for the February box to arrive after seeing this.

Jerry
    Participant

I agree…the shirt is pretty cool! I wore it the same day it arrived and had a few comments as well. Thanks guys!

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

THanks for the comments everyone!

The Armory Tool that was supposed to be included was accidentally left out by our fulfillment team. We will be shipping it separately and they should already be on the way!

Also, because this was a mistake on our end we are shipping everyone 2 of them instead of 1.

Cheers,

Jacob

PS I think we have about finalized the product that will be in the February box… and you guys are going to be stoked!

Rob Beckman
    Participant

My armorer tools came in the mail today. Great to have two now. One for the workbench and on for the range bag.

ceschmid
    Participant

Got the membership gear. Very good! I didn't mind the wait.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.