Top Menu

Riley Interviewed by Mike Seeklander

Home Forums Guardian Nation Riley Interviewed by Mike Seeklander

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Riley Bowman 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

devo
    Participant

I just wanted to drop a line saying last week I listened to this interview on Mike's podcast – The American Warrior. Riley, I thought you did a stellar job and hey, I actually learned some stuff (or at least reinforced what I have learned before.)

If I had to pick one take-away which really hit home was the differences between TRAINING – PRACTICING – LEARNING.

For me, so far this year, I have had 2 training sessions. One with you at the Pistol Essentials Training and the other with a SWAT instructor for our Security Team I am involved in (that was really cool by the way).

I practice every week what I have learned during the Training including grip, sight alignment, drawing, changing mags, etc.

Learning for me has mainly been the podcasts with Concealed Carry and recently The American Warrior Show with Mike Seeklander. I do watch the YOU TUBES when I can as well.

Thank you Jacob and Riley for all your hard work. We may not do a great job of letting you know but what you are doing IS making a difference!

Matt Benore

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Matt you are a stud. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for taking your role as a Guardian seriously. We need more people like you!

Riley Bowman
    Participant

Matt,

Thank you!!! I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to hear from you (and others like you) that what we're doing is making a difference in the lives of Guardians. I'm glad you learned something from that interview I did with Seeklander. It was actually very humbling for me to hear him tell me (offline I might add) that he learned something new from ME! But that's the sign of a true Warrior and a true Guardian–that they are humble and constantly seeking greater knowledge and skill.

You did great in our course earlier this year, and we hope to see you again soon!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.