Top Menu

One Year Training Course

Home Forums Guardian Nation One Year Training Course

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Matt 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Josh
    Participant

Has anyone signed up for and used the in-person firearm training course that we get for being a GN member for one year? I just pulled out the voucher and decided to look into it tonight, and the website links (for my state–Utah) only show CCW permit courses. I already have my permit, so, I would like to use this for something else. I can't seem to find a schedule for any other actual training courses though, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

Josh, we are working on expanding a more advanced class curriculum across the country. In Utah the options are a little bleak right now but by summer I'm confident you will have more options from us in Utah. Your certificate doesn't expire for a year so I would encourage you to hold on to it for now.

Matt
    Participant

Hey Josh, just a plug here. I just participated in the Pistol training course the Concealedcarry.com put together. I did part 1 last year and part 2 & 3 just a few weeks ago.

I have to say it was a stellar training. The days were long and a few weeks ago the weather was different each day, from hot to cold but Jacob, Riley and Matthew M did a great job working with me. They are very attentive, task oriented and just plain fun to work with. We shot about 300 rounds per day, from standing, sitting, laying on the ground and LOTS of moving while shooting on target. The force on force the 3rd day was excellent! I would of liked to have done more of that (hint hint Jacob and Riley!!!!)

I did use my voucher for the 2 days as well so the cost was minimal and for the training received, I guarantee you will not get a better training anywhere.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.