Top Menu

Hello everyone

Home Forums General Firearm Discussion Hello everyone

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacob Paulsen 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

icecreamkb01
    Participant

Hello everyone, nice to be familiar with everyone. I was the Adm, and graduate prepared to work
    Do you think the laws on the use of firearms made the country become the lack of safer?
    I was reading an article about the country of Bhutan, where they retrieved only of Happiness as a goal of the country development. Just listen to it we can feel peace in that country.
    So new USA is not right we should study their country or what?!!

Jacob Paulsen
    Participant

I don't think you can accurately compare those two countries to each other. There are a myriad of factors that make the two vastly different… like the fact that the population of Bhutan is about the same as the state of Wyoming in the USA. The violent crime rates are about comparable if you look at it that way.

Further you have to consider history. In the US in order to have a “lack of firearms” you would have to wave a magic wand. In Bhutan the history is significantly different. We could keep the conversation going but ultimately I think its an apples to oranges comparison.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.